Wedding photography by The Forever Moment is based on your vision. We listen to your plans, your needs and your ideas and then we do everything we can to meet – and exceed – your expectations. The extra mile comes as standard, and we do it all with friendly professionalism and smiley faces.
We know that you have a budget, so let’s cut to the chase – we offer full day coverage for £600
* within a 50 mile radius of Basingstoke, north Hampshire. Additional products are available at competitive prices.
If you prefer to have a shorter coverage, please talk to us - we'll prepare a quote tailored to your specific needs.
The basic package gives you:
- unlimited coverage on your wedding day. You've probably envisaged every moment of the day you commit to each other. We're happy to be with you for as much of that day as you want. Quite simply, you tell us when you want us to start, you tell us when you want us to finish. It's YOUR day - we'll be there to photograph it;
- at an agreed point during your wedding day, we take you away for a private portrait session. We respect that this will probably be your first time alone since the ceremony, and will be as unobtrusive as possible whilst we photograph you as a newly-wed couple. Depending on the location for this session - which we agree at the final planning meeting - we try to return you to your guests within an hour;
- the day after your wedding, we will send you a selection of 20 edited images covering the key moments from the day. These are low resolution files, intended for you to post on social media, so that you can share them with your friends and family, or email them to those who were unable to be with you on the day;
- your photos will be delivered as edited digital files within a month of your wedding day. We supply them in both high and low resolution, with unlimited non-commercial usage rights. You’re free to copy, share and print the photos to your heart’s content. It’s difficult to quote the exact number of photos you'll receive, but it generally works out (for full day coverage) between 350 and 500 images. They’ll be supplied on a personalised souvenir USB drive;
- a pre-wedding shoot. This takes place a month or two before the wedding, and it's a relaxed way of you getting to know us and us getting to know you and your photographic likes and dislikes. Location, whether indoors or outdoors, is chosen by you (within reason, see * below), but we’ll suggest some places if you need help. We’ll load your photos into an online gallery, and give you a complimentary mounted print of your favourite. You can buy further photography products from the shoot - such as place cards, thank you cards, a signing frame - at discounted prices, although you're under no obligation to do so;
- as much of our time as you need to discuss your wedding plans, timings and locations. The more we know about the big day, the better we can photograph it. We suggest two pre-wedding meetings - the first one soon after signing your contract with us, and the second about six weeks before the big day – but if you want more than that, we're only a phone call away, and never charge for a chat;
- many couples like to have photographs of their wedding rings. Understandably, after the ceremony, you may prefer to keep your rings on your fingers, so we offer you a separate shoot (usually arranged for about a week before your wedding) where the rings are the stars.
Whether you want an informal, fly-on-the-wall approach to your photographs, or you want us to include posed group shots - it's your choice. Just let us know so that we can plan for it. We visit locations in advance so that we are able to pre-visualise your photography in its settings, but, sadly, we can't control the weather - we will have a Plan B (and umbrellas!), though, in case the gods aren't smiling. Our planning also involves talking to your priest, celebrant or registrar to establish what photography is permitted during the ceremony; In short, we sweat the small stuff so that you don’t have to.
* The price of £600 applies to locations (for the ceremony, reception and pre-wedding shoot) within a 50 mile radius of Basingstoke. Beyond that, there will be a surcharge to cover travelling time and expenses - please ask for a firm quotation. Although we're based in Hampshire, we're quite happy to travel to Dorset, Wiltshire, Berkshire, Oxfordshire, Surrey and West Sussex. It costs nothing to ask!
Beyond the basic package described above, we offer the following optional additions. Each of them is priced at £150
. Samples are available for you to view.
- a slideshow set against a musical backing track, usually lasting between 10 and 12 minutes. For an example, watch the showreel at the top of this page;
- a hardcover, lay-flat photobook containing twenty pages of photos that you’ve selected from your digital files. Once you’ve made your choice, we design the book for your approval – it only goes to the printer when you’re happy with the layout;
- a print box containing 150 images (7.5” x 5”) of your choice. The box is styled to your specification, and comes wrapped with an image of your choice or in leatherette.
Although your digital files come with full rights to print, you may prefer that we supply you with high quality prints produced to professional standards. These can be loose, mounted (ready for framing), framed or on canvas. Please ask for details and prices.
We also offer an album design service. The number and variety of albums available on the market is, however, enormous - which makes it difficult for us to quote prices on this page. As a result, we prefer to discuss the whole subject of albums as a separate service. Samples are available.
Booking & Payment
The Basic Package
All bookings are subject to contract, and until the contract is signed, the booking is regarded as tentative. This means that, if you ask us to reserve a particular date to cover your wedding, we will enter it into our diary, in pencil. If - before you sign the contract - we receive another request for the same date, we will contact you to explain the situation, and offer you first refusal for that date, but it's an option that must be exercised within 48 hours.
The booking becomes confirmed upon signing of our contract and an initial payment of £150. The balance (£450 plus any out-of-area surcharge) is due one month before the wedding day. Failure to pay the balance by that date will, sadly, result in cancellation of the booking and loss of any payment made up to that point.
All additional products must be paid for in full at the time of ordering.
Thank you for considering The Forever Moment in planning your wedding. If you think that our offer and pricing are what you're looking for, we look forward to hearing from you. Just use our Contact page
to get in touch. We do recognise, however, that you might feel that other photographers are better suited to your needs and your budget. If that's the case, then - no hard feelings; please accept our hope that your wedding day is all that you want it to be, and our best wishes for your married life together.
The Forever Moment